Why sell your real estate at auction?
Selling your home should not be a chore. Baer Auctioneers – Realty, LLC. puts your property in a competitive bidding situation to get as much as possible for your home.
We do not wait for buyers to come to us. Through our accelerated marketing program we aggressively go to them, wherever they are via the Internet, social media, direct mail, local, regional or national advertising and other media.
Turnkey solution! Through the entire auction process we do all the work. We want to take care of the many details that will go into making your real estate auction a success.
Throughout our organization you will fiand a commitment to honesty and integrity. This goes far beyond merely fair dealing and extends to every aspect of how we do business. When a Baer Auctioneers – Realty, LLC. representative makes a commitment to you, the entire force of our organization is behind it. This is our promise to you as a valued client and friend.
Real Estate Auction Event
1.Your property gets all of the focus
2. From start to “SOLD” in 30-45 days or less
3. Extensive marketing saturation featuring your property
4. Peace of mind in knowing the specific day and time
5. Auctions provide a sense of urgency and competitiveness
6. Realizes the property's true market value. No limit on upside potential
7. Eliminates guesswork in determining the asking price for the property
8. YOU set all terms and conditions for all the buyers to agree to in advance
9. Property sold without contingencies
10. Non-refundable down payment collected to ensure the buyers go to closing or lose it.
Traditional Real Estate Sale
1. Property is in a list of many getting shown
2. May remain on the market for months or even years
3. The “traditional” marketing method is comprised almost entirely of the Multi List Service (MLS)
4. No sense of urgency; you wait on the buyer to act
5. Price reduction often encouraged to promote buyer activity or interest
6. Upside potential limited by asking price
7. Seller risks overpricing, and, thus, seeing little interest or underpricing and selling for less than the property is worth
8. Seller must negotiate all aspects of the sale
9. Contingencies are common
10. Small “earnest money” deposits are made with no real threat of losing the money if they cannot close the transaction.